Retrenchment, serious illness, permanent (and temporary) disability, and death are things we must prepare for. The Customer Protection Plan will cover your vehicle repayments in difficult times.
Protect yourself and your family financially in troubled times. This policy ensures that your monthly vehicle instalments are taken care of (fully or in part) in the following circumstances:
• Death or Permanent Disability: This benefit will pay out the outstanding amount on your finance agreement.
• Temporary Disability: This benefit will pay an amount equal to your monthly vehicle instalments for the period you are temporarily disabled.
• Dread Disease: This benefit will pay out what you still owe on your finance agreement once a conclusive diagnosis of the dread disease has been made.
• Loss of Income: This benefit will pay your monthly vehicle instalments for a maximum period of 3 months when you are involuntarily retrenched.
• Financial Crisis Benefit: An optional benefit that will pay 3 times your vehicle instalment amount in the event of the death of a spouse, incubation on the birth of a child, hospitalisation or being booked of work for more than 6 weeks
1. Audi Financial Services Customer Protection Plan is provided by Volkswagen Financial Services South Africa (Pty)Ltd(Reg. No. 2013/133698/07),(Vat No. 4760263576), an authorised Financial Services Provider (FSP: 44827) and Credit Provider (NCRCP No: 6635), and underwritten by The Hollard Life Assurance Company Limited, an authorised financial services provider(FSP:17697), (Reg. No. 1952/003004/06).
2. Please note that this is not the policy wording. Please read the policy wording for the full benefits as well as the comprehensive terms and conditions of this cover.