Audi Genuine Spark Plugs
Ignition performance and spark plug quality have a direct effect on engine properties. Audi Genuine Spark Plugs help to optimise performance, fuel consumption and durability.
- A high-quality ceramic insulates the connection between central electrode
and terminal stud.
- The earth electrode is made from platinum to cope with high thermal loads.
- The spark plug is adapted to the engine management system to enable
- Improved combustion increases the efficiency and reduces pollutants.
- Smoother idling.
- A service life of approximately 60,000 km reduces service costs.
- Powerful acceleration and a high degree of engine elasticity.