Audi Approved Motor Body Repairers
Sometimes, your Audi may encounter a few knocks and dents. To help you repair your vehicle, Audi South Africa has approved a number of Audi Motor Body Repairers that conform to Audi’s specified standards. Audi South Africa therefore strongly recommends that it be repaired by an Audi Approved Motor Body Repairer. This will ensure that you continue to receive the benefits of the warranty offered by the Approved Motor Body Repairer. Although accident damage and related repairs are not covered by the warranty offered by Audi South Africa, you can rest assured that Approved Motor Body Repairers have met specified criteria, including required investments in their facilities and equipment.
Our Audi Approved Motor Body Repairers commit to the following:
- They will perform all body and paint services in accordance with the guidelines specified by Audi South Africa.
- They guarantee that all work performed shall be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period equal to the remaining duration of Audi’s body warranty, or 12 months if the new body warranty period has lapsed.
- They guarantee that any paintwork performed by them will be free from defects for a minimum warranty period of 3 years
Aluminium Structural Vehicles, which include:
- All A8/S8 Vehicles
- All R8/R8 Spyder Vehicles
- Audi TT Vehicles, sold from February 2007 onwards
- Q7 Vehicles, sold from November 2015 onwards
The vehicles listed above must be referred to our Approved Aluminium Structural Repairers for all repairs.
Please contact our Customer Interaction Centre on 0860 434 838 for your nearest Audi Approved Motor Body Repairer.
Aluminium Body Repairers
NOTE: It is imperative that all Audi A8 vehicles, Audi TT vehicles sold from February 2007 and all Audi R8 vehicles are repaired at the approved Aluminium Structural Repairers for the following reasons:
- They are the only body shops that have all the specialised equipment to repair these vehicles.
- They have a dedicated area with dedicated hand tools to repair these vehicles to ensure there is no cross contamination of steel/aluminium which will cause corrosion problems
- They attended a 2-week specialised training course in Germany on correct aluminium welding procedures as well as aluminium technology.
Please contact the Customer Interaction Centre on 0860 434 838 for Motor Body Repairers