Audi Approved Aluminium Structural Motor Body Repairers
Vehicles with Aluminium in the structure in the vehicle, i.e.:
- All A8/S8 Vehicles
- All R8/R8 Spyder Vehicles
- Audi TT Vehicles, sold from February 2007 onwards
- Q7 Vehicles, sold from November 2015 onwards
The vehicles listed above must be referred to our Approved Aluminium Structural Repairers for all repairs, for the following reasons:
- They are the only Audi Approved Motor Body Repairers that have access to all the specialized equipment to repair these vehicles
- They have a dedicated area with specialized hand tools to repair these vehicles to ensure there is no cross-contamination of steel/aluminium which can cause corrosion issues
- They attended specialized training in Germany on correct aluminium welding procedures and aluminium technology.
Please contact our Customer Interaction Centre on 0860 434 838 for your nearest Audi Approved Aluminium Structural Motor Body Repairer.