Navigation Systemincluding MMI basic plus
The navigation system including MMI basic plus is a fully integrated navigation system – the command centre for all infotainment functions in the MMI. The navigation CD supplied contains map material for one country and the major roads of Europe – where digitised. The dynamic route guidance system uses TMC to continually update the computed route on the basis of current traffic reports.
The navigation system including MMI basic plus has the following functions:
- Includes the high-quality radio system of the MMI basic plus
- CD drive for navigation CDs
- Includes a 6-slot CD changer
- Information is displayed on a 6.5-inch monochrome display
- Precise acoustic route guidance with voice output
- Display of route directions and turning arrows on the driver information system
- Dynamic route guidance via TMC in the following countries: Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Finland, France (restricted), Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Austria, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, Czech Republic
- In addition to entering your chosen destination, it is also possible to use special destinations, e.g. hotel, restaurants or railway stations, as well as so-called top special destinations, such as the nearest car park or the nearest petrol station
- Directory entries can also be used as destinations for the navigation system
- Input of stopover destinations, also en route while route guidance is in operation
- Storing of current traffic reports (TP memo)
- Convenient telephone operation (if a telephone is installed).
Available navigation CDs
Supplied with a CD for the country (where digitised); annual updates and the following country CDs (where digitised) are available from Audi dealers: Alps/Czech Republic, Benelux, Germany, France, Great Britain/Ireland, Italy, Spain/Portugal, Scandinavia/Finland.